Chase Bank offers fast and easy loans both online and in Fullerton. If it’s more convenient for you to borrow in a loan place nearby, find Chase Bank locations and get the directions to visit the store.
How Chase Bank loans work
- Before applying for Chase Bank loans, check if you qualify.
- Choose the loan amount and the most suitable loan product.
- Complete the application form.
- Chase Bank representative will process your loan request and make an approval decision.
- As you get a positive credit decision, you receive the funds deposited directly into your bank account, or by cash in a loan store.
Which loan to choose?
Your choice will generally depend on the amount you need, convenient terms and interest rates that will fit your budget. These factors will determine your preference among the following loan types available:
- Short-term payday loans of $100 – $1,000 for 14 – 30-day term.
- Online Installment Loans of $1,000 – $5,000 for a few months of equal payments.
- Bad credit Personal Loans up to $35,000 for the terms of 1 – 7 years.
- Online Car Title Loans with no credit check, no inspection. The amount will depend on the value of your car.
Check if you qualify for Chase Bank loans
To get approved for a loan, Chase Bank will require you to meet a few basic criteria:
- An active e-mail address and a mobile phone.
- A valid ID card to confirm your identity.
- Legal age and American citizenship.
- Proof of regular income.
Find Chase Bank locations nearby to get instant cash same day
Address: 1001 W Orangethorpe Ave
Phone: (714) 449-2003
Service: Installment Loans
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Sat: 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
Find out how Chase can help you with checking, savings, mobile banking, and more. Deposit products provided by JPMorgan Chase Bank, N.A. Member FDIC.