First Rate Mortgage offers fast and easy loans both online and in Fremont. If it’s more convenient for you to borrow in a loan place nearby, find First Rate Mortgage locations and get the directions to visit the store.
How First Rate Mortgage loans work
- Before applying for First Rate Mortgage loans, check if you qualify.
- Choose the loan amount and the most suitable loan product.
- Complete the application form.
- First Rate Mortgage representative will process your loan request and make an approval decision.
- As you get a positive credit decision, you receive the funds deposited directly into your bank account, or by cash in a loan store.
Which loan to choose?
Your choice will generally depend on the amount you need, convenient terms and interest rates that will fit your budget. These factors will determine your preference among the following loan types available:
- Short-term payday loans of $100 – $1,000 for 14 – 30-day term.
- Online Installment Loans of $1,000 – $5,000 for a few months of equal payments.
- Bad credit Personal Loans up to $35,000 for the terms of 1 – 7 years.
- Online Car Title Loans with no credit check, no inspection. The amount will depend on the value of your car.
Check if you qualify for First Rate Mortgage loans
To get approved for a loan, First Rate Mortgage will require you to meet a few basic criteria:
- An active e-mail address and a mobile phone.
- A valid ID card to confirm your identity.
- Legal age and American citizenship.
- Proof of regular income.
Find First Rate Mortgage locations nearby to get instant cash same day
Address: 3100 Mowry Ave
Phone: (510) 793-7283
Service: Personal Loans
- Mon - Fri: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
We are a full service mortgage broker who can offer you competitive rates and programs on residential or commercial properties.