Patelco Credit Union offers fast and easy loans both online and in Hayward. If it’s more convenient for you to borrow in a loan place nearby, find Patelco Credit Union locations and get the directions to visit the store.
How Patelco Credit Union loans work
- Before applying for Patelco Credit Union loans, check if you qualify.
- Choose the loan amount and the most suitable loan product.
- Complete the application form.
- Patelco Credit Union representative will process your loan request and make an approval decision.
- As you get a positive credit decision, you receive the funds deposited directly into your bank account, or by cash in a loan store.
Which loan to choose?
Your choice will generally depend on the amount you need, convenient terms and interest rates that will fit your budget. These factors will determine your preference among the following loan types available:
- Short-term payday loans of $100 – $1,000 for 14 – 30-day term.
- Online Installment Loans of $1,000 – $5,000 for a few months of equal payments.
- Bad credit Personal Loans up to $35,000 for the terms of 1 – 7 years.
- Online Car Title Loans with no credit check, no inspection. The amount will depend on the value of your car.
Check if you qualify for Patelco Credit Union loans
To get approved for a loan, Patelco Credit Union will require you to meet a few basic criteria:
- An active e-mail address and a mobile phone.
- A valid ID card to confirm your identity.
- Legal age and American citizenship.
- Proof of regular income.
Find Patelco Credit Union locations nearby to get instant cash same day
Address: 24703 Amador St
Phone: (800) 358-8228
- Mon - Thu: 10:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Fri: 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Sat: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
As a full-service, not-for-profit credit union, Patelco is here for you. We offer the same convenient services and account access of a big bank, with better rates, fewer fees, and the personalized, attentive service you expect from a local lender. For over 77 years, we’ve been helping Northern California communities prosper, not only through financial products, but through volunteer initiatives, donation drives, fundraisers, and community outreach. Today, with more than $4 billion in assets, 275,000 members, and 40 local branches, Patelco Credit Union ranks among the largest credit unions in the nation and is the 6th largest in California. Join us – We’re federally insured, well-capitalized, and membership is free!