Wescom Credit Union offers fast and easy loans both online and in Thousand Oaks. If it’s more convenient for you to borrow in a loan place nearby, find Wescom Credit Union locations and get the directions to visit the store.
How Wescom Credit Union loans work
- Before applying for Wescom Credit Union loans, check if you qualify.
- Choose the loan amount and the most suitable loan product.
- Complete the application form.
- Wescom Credit Union representative will process your loan request and make an approval decision.
- As you get a positive credit decision, you receive the funds deposited directly into your bank account, or by cash in a loan store.
Which loan to choose?
Your choice will generally depend on the amount you need, convenient terms and interest rates that will fit your budget. These factors will determine your preference among the following loan types available:
- Short-term payday loans of $100 – $1,000 for 14 – 30-day term.
- Online Installment Loans of $1,000 – $5,000 for a few months of equal payments.
- Bad credit Personal Loans up to $35,000 for the terms of 1 – 7 years.
- Online Car Title Loans with no credit check, no inspection. The amount will depend on the value of your car.
Check if you qualify for Wescom Credit Union loans
To get approved for a loan, Wescom Credit Union will require you to meet a few basic criteria:
- An active e-mail address and a mobile phone.
- A valid ID card to confirm your identity.
- Legal age and American citizenship.
- Proof of regular income.
Find Wescom Credit Union locations nearby to get instant cash same day
Address: 11-A East Hillcrest Drive
Phone: (888) 493-7266
Service: Personal Loans
A commitment to exceptional Member Service is one of the many things that sets Wescom above the everyday banking experience. Serving our members is our primary focus, but we strongly believe we have a responsibility to serve our communities as well. We actively partner with community organizations throughout Southern California to help improve the lives and living conditions of all its residents through WeCare, our employee-run charitable foundation.
Address: 75 E Thousand Oaks Blvd
Phone: (805) 374-9507
Service: Installment Loans